Saturday, March 5, 2011

The First Movie In The Park Of The Season

Last night the hubby was working, but it was such beautiful weather out that my sister Emily and I decided to go to the first Movie In The Park of the season at Biltmore Fashion Park.

We made a quick stop at Paradise Bakery for some dinner to go! Emily got 1/2 Turkey Sandwich with Tomato Soup...


I got 1/2 Roast Beef Sandwich on a croissant and my favorite... the Southwestern Ceasar Salad!




We took our sandwiches and drinks (and chocolate chip cookies!) and settled in on the lawn for a showing of an old favorite, "The Seven Year Itch" with Marilyn Monroe. Such a funny movie!!

We have a pretty quiet weekend ahead. Eric is still trying to get over this cough/flu that he's been sick with this week, so today I'm sure he will just want to rest since he has to work tomorrow. This afternoon, I will be attending my sister's dance class to shoot some video for her while she's instructing. Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the new blog! I wish our weather was nice enough that we could sit outside and watch a movie ... but I suppose the nice weather is bound to come soon enough ; )

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Loving this new blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily is going to kill me but she looks just like Dorrie in the pic. But tell her it's a compliment because I think Dorrie is GORGEOUS!

    And my fav salad at PB is the Southwestern Cesar too...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete