Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Page Springs Cellars & Vineyards

On our way up to Williams this past weekend, we made a stop in a tiny town named Cornville. My sister-in-law has been telling us about Page Springs Cellars & Vineyards for a long time and we finally scheduled some time to go! I'm so glad we did!

Our first stop was the Tasting Room. We decided on a bottle of red wine and ordered some food to take out on the deck. They packed us up a little picnic basket and we took a short walk to the deck, which ended up being a beautiful spot with picnic tables.... ...with an amazing view right next to the creek. The deck is definitely the way to go! We ordered the Bistro Plate to share which came with an assortment of cheese, salami, nuts, dried fruit, olives, beans, and tomatoes. It went perfectly with our bottle of Chupacabra wine.

I can't wait to go back this summer when the whole area is blooming.




3 comments:

  1. so fun! Love the bistro plate yum! And the wine looks good! My FIL told me stories of the chupacabra lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! That would be my dream date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny, I want to go now!!! Do you know I have never been wine tasting. Me and Scott need a vacay STAT!

    ReplyDelete