Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stingray Sushi And A Evening Stroll Around The Biltmore

Last night was the first of my husband's 4 days off of work. Yay!! So to celebrate we went out for happy hour at one of our favorite places, Stingray Sushi! They have one of the best happy hour menus around. At least that I know about. And it's a beautiful place, huge windows that let in a lot of light! I love how open it is there.

I usually don't order a drink but this time I decided to try out their Raspberry and Roses cocktail because at happy hour all of their signature cocktails are 1/2 off. It was perfectly refreshing since we've been having such warm weather here in Phoenix.
We always sit at the sushi bar because it comes with complementary edamame and miso soup. I never used to like miso soup, but now that I've eaten it a couple of times I really have taken a liking to it. Tasty!!
For sushi we ordered the Shrimp Tempura Roll, Dragon Roll, and Spicy Tuna. Eric and I were fighting each other for the last couple of pieces, it was that good!
Afterwards, we strolled around the Biltmore mall and window shopped.
We looked around Pottery Barn and then I peeked inside the Coach store. I have a 25% off coupon that expires this week and I really would love to use it on a new leather bag. I really shouldn't right now though, I just bought a new purse recently. I'm still tempted though!

1 comment:

  1. Did I tell your I love your new blog ;) so jealous of your nice weather so I'll just live thru u! Yum Sushi!!

    ReplyDelete