Friday, March 4, 2011

My Top 4 Things To Do Outdoors In Phoenix (Before It Gets Hot!)


Longer days, blinding sunshine, and perfectly warm weather are all some of my favorite things about March in Phoenix. I've been trying to keep track of all the things I would like to do around town this spring before the hot weather arrives. Here are the Top 4 Things To Do Outdoors I have planned....


Go to the Biltmore for Movies In The Park-
I always look forward to going to the Biltmore Fashion Park and watching a movie on their Center Lawn. We usually stop by Paradise Bakery first for coffee and cookies to enjoy while watching the movie outside under the stars. You can check out their movie schedule here.


Check out a Spring Training Game-
I've never been to a Spring Training game and really want to go to one this month! http://www.springtrainingonline.com/


Sunday dinner at Joe's BBQ-
Worth the drive to Gilbert, my husband and I always get our usual.... pork ribs, mac and cheese (best ever!!), root beer cake, and 25 cent coffee. I love eating outside on the picnic tables under the shady trees. www.joesrealbbq.com


Saturday Farmers Market-
My sister and I just discovered a great little farmer's market in Old Town Scottsdale. So far, we've bought some great oranges, grapefruit, kale, cilantro, hot sauce, tamales, and crepes there. I definitely want to make the farmers market my Saturday morning ritual! www.arizonafarmersmarkets.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm your first follower whohoo! I'm quick like a Bunny lol

    ReplyDelete